Warehouse Clerk – VP Records – Miramar, Florida
Description Summary: The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse. Responsibilities include working with the location merchandise, performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Receive and store merchandise according to company standards.
Pick & Pack mail orders. Review in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate. Ensure that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
Requires a minimum of 2 year of warehousing experience
Requires a forklift certification
Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
Requires the ability to lift and/or more up to 40 lbs.
Interested: please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to (954) 966-8766
Salary: based on experience – No Phone calls!!!!
Phone Sales Representative – VP Records / Riddim Driven Clothing Co. – Miramar, Florida
Candidates Must Have:
Knowledge of Reggae/Caribbean music
Past Sales Experience!
Good Work Ethic!
Willing to give 110%
Ability to follow directions!
If you are looking to start a new career or are just looking for the right product to sell, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (954) 966 8766
To view our catalog, visit www.vpreggae.com and www.riddimddrivenclothing.com
Salary: based on experience
No phone calls!!!!
Music Retail Sales Personnel Wanted – VP Records – Miramar, Florida
Assisting customers by helping them select products.
* Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
* Directs customers by escorting them to cd racks and counters; suggesting items.
* Advises customers by providing information on products.
* Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
* Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
Knowledge of Reggae/Caribbean music, Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge
Interested – please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to
Salary: based on experience – No Phone calls!
No phone calls!!!!
Senior Director, Business Affairs Wanted – VP Records
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
* Evaluating potential arrangements, negotiating and drafting agreements with artists, producers and licensees, including audio/video master use licenses, recording agreements, producer agreements, distribution agreements, finished goods agreements and video production agreements
* Managing ongoing contractual relationships and handling business affairs matters for catalogue artists.
* Monitoring compliance with contractual obligations.
* Rendering general business and legal advice to departments within the company, including identifying and addressing legal and business issues that arise from product development plans
* Reviewing and clearing creative material, including program content for video exploitation, audio releases and related marketing materials
* Researching and interpreting existing contracts; preparing contract summaries
* Reviewing royalty statements, and managing and responding to audit claims
* Other general legal research, particularly related to intellectual property rights
* Such other duties as reasonably may be required
Desired Skills and Experience
* J.D. or equivalent
* At least 5 years of experience working specifically on projects relating to the acquisition and exploitation of rights in musical recordings
* Prior experience working for a record label strongly preferred
* Strong drafting/writing skills
* Demonstrated ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org